The Lohan Spiritual and Cultural Center serves as a place to learn and seek guidance on the health of your body, mind and spirit. We teach classes and give lectures that include prayer, meditation, chanting and practices in Buddhism, Taoism and Native American spirituality (see our Google calendar below).
Classes are available online as the Temple location is closed until further notice.
- All times are Pacific Time.
- Click on the event listing for details.
- Contact us to join our Sangha email list to receive information on weekly classes.
- Click here for information on installing Zoom.
- If you’re interested in teaching a class or holding an event, please contact us with details and scheduling.